Agile backhaul needs are well met with Fog Optics enabled links that offer a new network option for quick installation where no spectrum is available.Small cell deployments are fast becoming a go to solution for agile Telecom providers. High bandwidth, no-licensing, compact units mounted on buildings or billboards can be installed in hours. They are perfect for delivering 4G or higher services in high-density areas. Zero spectrum usage in the connection to the small cells means service when radio, microwave, etc. aren’t available. The size, weight and aesthetic requirements set by city zoning officials is also a non-issue with discreet units. Fog Optics enables new solution offerings in this critical market competitive space.
Opportunity - Fog Optics
Fog Optics has patented the only OEM laser telecom system in the world that can cut through adverse weather conditions. Engineered to work with current FSO design specifications and concepts, this power tool can enable any commercial company fielding traditional Free Space Optical (FSO) system a major advantage to compete.
In 2013, the Free Space Optics market reached $34 million (source: Optics & Photonics News). With the reliability and distance of a Fog Laser™ enabled link, FSO manufacturers now have a competitive advantage in pursuit of the lucrative Mobile Backhaul market which is expected to reach $9.7 billion by 2016 (source: Infonetics).
- Reliability - Only Laser product in the world with 99.999% reliability in adverse weather conditions
- Distance - 3 km in any weather condition, 5 km in most
- Bandwidth - High capacity 1 Gig/s or greater
- Easy Integration - OEM Technology can easily be integrated into most system designs with a small form factor
- 100% Optical - Pure all weather optical solution with no redundant RF needed.
- Proven Design - Field tested with the data prove it
- Patented - Exclusive transmit and receive technology that no one in the world has
- Low Cost - Fog Laser™ enabled solutions maintain the lowest cost per megabyte in the industry
- Compliant - Eye Safe and No FCC Licensing or Permits necessary
Fog Optics Sales